Sunday, February 27, 2011

Forgiveness.....

When i was young....i had been patient & patient hope the day i will walk out from darkness...I'm happy that when im finished my High school....It's time & chance to get out myself from the darkness...!!!!!






The feeling leave this "home" it's like walking into a light.... a new life for me.....




I choose a tough life for myself to put oneself through the mill.....because this is the only way to get out from darkness....


I'm happy and proud that, what i did in my Life when i was in KL....even there just only one meal rice i can took in perday....


But unfortunately in past 3 years i met a wrong lover, wrong friendship, born from wrong family(maybe...???)



Love- pull me into hell....



Friendship- pull me into jail.....



Family- no comment....








I'm trying to hold my tears....leave it miles away from sadness...To restart my life....
tell myself that....always forgiveness ( the only way to let go everything in my life)





No comments: