Monday, May 4, 2009

Life is full of SEX....

That's a boring day for me to stay at home.....saturday...where to go...???Most weekend i will just stay at home with my family member or alone in my place. Afternoon i was receive a called someone from kl...call me go club to join them...i was thinking about it...that's few month i didnt went club..after back from bkk...

I'm not really like to club...everytime go to club, i just drink n listen music only lolz...like uncle style...lolz...haha....i prefer go club to see people dance...hehe...

When the night time...i went club...shit man...that's heavy raining day in penang...around midnight i arrive the club...and join them...
They treat me are quite friendly...keep talk to me....entertain me.....
After finish the club, we went to supper...the moment suddenly feel that i miss club in bkk much...coz midnight still got some of nice food and others...haha...i love bkk food much...Thanks J..when you guide me in bkk....haha...

I drive car and follow them to supper...when during supper...i notice that...that's 2 person keep looking at me...just dont know why...finish supper...i receive a sms from one of them ...

C sms: Can hug you tonight?
Me : You so naughty, but tonight cannot hug me...just hug ur pillow...haha
C sms : Can you dont go back tonight...?
Me : i'm tired..i need to go back rest...( shit man almost 5am )
C sms : we can go hotel rest, that's more comfortable for us...
Me : just tell me, want you want from me...?
C sms: we go hotel for 3p ok..? if u dont wan 3p..we can have group sex...i will try to call someone..i have some excited things...
Me : im sorry...im not into sex...

After reply C sms...i straight drive my car go back and rest...
haiz....i really boring about this topic lolz...
i do understand what they want in their life...but im just not the person into sex...they find wrong people....everyone need different thing in their life...

This is always happened to me....maybe my face always show people that i'm hungry for sex...haha

But Aric just make love with someone i love...
maybe in future i will be slut...?? who's know?
but i dont think i will...haha....because i love myself...lolz..
Sweet dream to you all guys...hugs

4 comments:

Does it matter? said...

We're not that different then. Haha.

Don't have sex but make love.

Anonymous said...

lol,,ur face always shown dat u desired of sex~haha

Rami~ said...

Love 1st, Sex 2nd
haha~

j@k3 said...

hi, i think this is my 1st time visiting your blog.

But, don't give up on looking for your true love. Sex isn't everything. Love 1st, sex will come with it, in a package.

Wish you all the best ^_^