Friday, May 1, 2009

Time to turn the new chapter...

I already start my sem break now....that's really boring...i'm the person not really like to holiday...coz it make me feel like waste time lolz...

After move the new place for myself...i think... Time i should turn on a new page...new chapter for myself..
I'm sad that when im moving to new apartment...that's not because of i miss the place...that's because i really need to throw all the thing from you in this time...i do keep many memories...between you and me...
But this time...i really throw all the thing...i didn't keep anything in my new room again...
i do wanna leave you...forget you in my life...
sometimes...you try to sms...i didn't reply...
you try to call...I'm ignore...

I really need a holiday..to refresh myself, refresh my mind...thanks Cally...thanks for your ticket...i do appreciate what you did for me...
Human are always make me confuse...i'm already lazy to wearing those face mask to talk to people...i have no that talent...

...love still in your eye....

But i still need to say bye to you...i'm sorry...CY...
Aric need time to heal myself...just give me time....
Sorry J....if you think that i was hurt you...
Aric really have no idea about love....

2 comments:

IxioN said...

Hi Aric nice 2 knw u.. Moving into a new apartment is quite a good idea giving u a fresh start, I think God will surely bless u 2.. I'm oso looking forward for the next sem where I will also move in 2 new place 2 live. Actually I come from a rural place, a lot of people tell me that be careful of kl or city people because they will only use u.. I knw n I experience it in my college life but a lot of times I am willing 2 help hope that they can know the god's love.. If u feel lazy 2 wear on that mask, y don u juz throw it away n use u true identity.. God Bless U!! Jia You.. From Carrot Hao

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

did you chuck mixture on your room corner before you move in? :)