Saturday, April 25, 2009

The last night in this room...

It's so busy in this few day..finally i finish all my exam paper...and started need move house..
i really got lots of stuff...lazy to move it lolz...haiz...
In this few day, i have watch this movie..with my frens..


It's talk about a psychosis girl..and some ghost story...i felt that is quite nice story for me...




that is another phrase for this photo i was heard from someone...that is i'm look like gigolo in this pic...i really fainted now...haha

Tonight is the last night i write my blog in this room....
my mind is full of silent memory..
i saw the silent moon say goodbye to me..
time i need to leave, time i really need throw all the memory that i kept...
time i should forget you, time u need to leave me now...
don't try to hold my hand again...
let us disappear in our life....



Smile moving to my new nest....




Finally airasia got flight to TW...haha..i will go in one day...planing in this yrs...hope i can make it..yeah...

New apartment...New life....New Aric...

No comments: