Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Memory...

Yesterday i was busy wholeday for revision, have no free time to write my blog...hehe..
I'm fight for my whole sem book till 2am....then actually 7am i woke up...but the weather in penang really really very nice...hahaha...raining in the morning..it's so nice to sleep lolz...im PIGGY...haha

Around 9am..i woke up and keep revision again...because exam 2pm...
when the time was coming...OMG..i really afraid about it...i never feel so nervous during my exam...lucky...i knew how to do..for my exam..haha...


Female Friend & Aric....

Today one of my msn fren told me that...I'm look like Tom Boy(TB) in this photo lolz...i really fainted...haha...aric is sick about it....haha..This photo i use my phone took it..not in studio...
When look at this photo...i do miss the moment i kiss with someone (But not this girl la)...already long long time..i never have a kiss with people...all my naughty skill are rusty now...hahaha..
my mind was recall, the moment when kiss with you...
my mind was recall, all the night when you are beside me for 2 years...Now im happy that i did the right decision for myself...i have to independent...i do enjoy my single life in sometimes..but sometimes when i feel that i need love..i will just look at the beach from my room...beach melt my heart..
Aric only love beach now....

I really learnt a lots thing from you...love are full of slut, flirt, sex.....i really dont know where the others good personality to go...I thanks God that..always let me saw a lot of thing...what kind of nowadays human need about love...
This is Love.....if you know the meaning from the pic..lolz


Dinner time i went Manhattan Fish Market with my friends...that's 4 person meal....really lots lolz....haha


it's nice....i like it....

Time need to move new house soon....
again...I will throw all my rubbish and sadness memory...
Hope...new apartment...new life...new Aric

1 comment:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

soh chai, remember that all men are jerks until proven otherwise... accept and forgive if he still treats you well bcoz there are no perfect human beings in this world ^_^

wish you good luck in your new apartment lar, i'm going to move out this weekend to my new studio, my new nest hehehe