Saturday, April 18, 2009

This young boy really like a panda lolz...haha

aww....I saw a panda when i wake up...shit man...my face really terrible, need mask later...hehe...
next time need to relax myself before going bed..try to don't insomnia...i hope...

I wake up...someone in msn touch about love question try to hint to me...i do understand what this person want from me...but i try to ignore...hehe...im so bad....but about love, i really have no comment...it's like lots trouble to me...i have no confident about love anymore...it's hard for me to build up again...Love= Aric sick about it lolz...haha

Again....the whole afternoon I stay in my room...i was thinking how to solve my problem about the contract...it's really damn annoying...I'm stress about it lolz...haiz..i really feel like wanna slap J...shit man...i really hate you guy...Aric tired and lazy play this kind of games...haiz...always let me think think think easy to get old lolz...


Night time, i will dinner with someone...in G hotel...Buffet.. This is penang G hotel....lolz...but im not promote to u all guy...haha






wow....salad is there...i love it...!!!

it's fresh....hehe....quite nice

That's great BBQ food...love it much...

My last meal....desert....hehe

Thanks J you invite me to this restaurant....but this J are not the person i hate la...hehe..
This person quite nice...friendly, good listener....
happy with my dinner....but i feel that not really nice for me lolz...i will just give 70/100 for the food...
I prefer my starhill desert...haha...miss it much
almost 2 months i didnt go KL already....lolz...im not going miss KL much...lots my sadness was there....

thanks for read my blog....sweet dream to you all...
something sadness still in Aric heart...

No comments: