Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pink playboy....cool !!!

Everytime when other people look at me...the 1st impression i give people is....i'm the person always club...slut...playboy... lolz...this always happened to me. Even my classmate, some of my senior they also agree lolz...but no one see me in club before...haha..maybe i really a naughty guy , who's know???...hehe...Try me, you will know?? ( register with Aric) haha...Come Come...Aric will guide you...hehe

The another thing is...because of my hotmail address is...xxx 7s @hotmail.com...
then many people they thought i have 7 inch cock lolz...Below 18 yrs old...go bed now ya, UNDER AGE topic..hahaha
this is WESTERN one...not ASIAN...haha

Today really is another boring day to me...the wholeday i'm stay at home revision....exam soon...need to fight for it....this afternoon i was called the faker (the person using fake pic to know me)

Aric : hi, are you free to talk now...?
Faker : ya..how are you? already few day you didnt sms me...
Aric : oo...i was waiting your sms also...
Faker : are you already have your lunch ?
Aric : ya..how about you?
Faker : me too, do you have miss me?
i really no comment to this person lolz, i already knew you are faker...still want to pretend...face really thick...haha
Aric : No, i was thinking are you mixed?
Faker : how do you think?
Aric : hello, you mixed or not...you ask me?? how i know?
Faker : Then you think lo...
Aric : how many language you know ?
Faker : few lor...why today all your question so weird??
Aric : nothing, just wanna know you more...anything thing want to say sorry to me?
Faker : are you ok?
Aric : ya, im ok...if nothing wanna tell me..im going off now
Faker : ok, see you...dont naughty ya

Shit xxx...still wanna flirt with me....after off the phone i sms this person...i knew you are faker, using the fake pic...I'm trying to give you a chance to apologize to me...but you din...if you still wanna continue our friendship just apologize to me...( i really stupid lolz...already know this person 1 yrs lolz...) Damn stupid Aric...haiz...this is the 1st time i saw myself so stupid...sad...useless
I"m not going to angry about it, the purpose i do it..because of i want the person know what their wrong... want they admit...sounds like im so naive...haha


DESERT......i miss tong shui this moment... this is bird nest with coconut, i tried it when in HK.....also the time i knew Will...haha


this is the one i always cook for someone last time

Talk about tong shui, i was remember last time a person was always cook tong shui for me the best one is Bird Nest tong shui...hehe....it's really nice....i love it...



唯獨是你不可取代,叫我如何不愛他
it's nice song i listen today...
Aric will throw all his sadness memories to beach soon...

1 comment:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

eh hemm... first time you try bird's nest with coconut is when you know... will...???? hehehe

you lar, didn't inform me you are coming over to kl for flight exchange. hate you lar...

and the faker issue, just ignore him lar... later all your wrinkle comes out LOL